Alpine is leader in providing consultancy services, helping clients across all industries address challenges in quality.
We give you best price option to pay in instalments & 100% payment Guarantee.
Get in touch in our Experts -
Kindly call Us: +91-9919497004 / 9719110227
Simply send this message for free advice.
One Stop solution for all need.
What we offer?
We provides complete solutions for Partnership Firm consultancy services as follows:
- End-to-end compliance solutions.
What we do?
Our process for Sole Proprietorship Firm registration are as follows:
- Consultation on Registration.
- Drafting of Partnership Deed.
- Notary & stamping of Partnership Deed.
- Filing of Pan Application.
- MSME Registration.
- GST Registration.
What is a Partnership Firm?
A partnership firm is an organization which is formed with two or more persons to run a business with a view to earn profit. Each member of such a group is known as partner and collectively known as partnership firm.
Partnership Firms are governed by the Indian Partnership Act, 1932.
Documents Required for Registration:
- PAN Card of all proposed Partners.
- Passport size photograph of all proposed Partners.
- Address Proof of all Partners.
- Address Proof of Business Place.
- Copy of Rent agreement (If rented Property).