Alpine is leader in providing consultancy services, helping clients across all industries address challenges in quality.
We give you best price option to pay in instalments & 100% payment Guarantee.
Get in touch in our Experts -
Kindly call Us: +91-9919497004 / 9719110227
Simply send this message for free advice.
One Stop solution for all need.
NGO & Trust Registration
What we offer?
We provides complete solutions for NGO consultancy services as follows:
- End-to-end S
What we do?
Our process for NGO registration are as follows:
- Consultation on Registration.
- Drafting of Deed.
- Filing of Application.
- Registration certificate.
What is NGO?
Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) are a Non-profit organization. It works for the advancement of different issues like social, cultural, legal, environmental, art, science, etc.
Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) is a non-government organization with the objectives of charitable and for the betterment of the society in general. It can be started as a Trust / Society / Section 8 Company.
NGO can be registered legally in three ways as under:
- Society Registration under Societies Registration Act-1860.
- Trust Registration under The Indian trusts Act-1882.
- Section 8 Company registration under India Companies Act-2013.
Documents Required for NGO Registration:
Documents for NGO registration depends on the category requested for registration (Society / Trust / Section 8 Company). However there are following documents for Trust registration:
- Details of Trustees, such as; Name, Designation, Contact information, Email address, Father’s name of Trustees etc.
- Two passport size photographs.
- Address proofs of trustees and settlers
- Ownership proof of the property.
- Rent Agreement (In case of rented property).
- Physical presence of settlers and two witnesses with original ID proofs at the time of registration.