Alpine is leader in providing consultancy services, helping clients across all industries address challenges in quality.
We give you best price option to pay in instalments & 100% payment Guarantee.
Get in touch in our Experts -
Kindly call Us: +91-9919497004 / 9719110227
Simply send this message for free advice.
One Stop solution for all need.
What we offer?
We provides complete solutions for MSME consultancy services as follows:
- MSME Data Bank.
- Correction in existing Registration.
- End-to-end complete solutions.
What we do?
Our process for MSME Registration as follows:
- Eligibility Consultation to start application filing.
- Filing of application.
- Delivery of UAM & Registration certificate.
What is MSME?
The Government of India has enacted the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development (MSMED) Act, 2006.
Under the MSMED Act 2006, the Micro Small & Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) in India are categorized and defined on the basis of capital investment done in plant and machinery but excluding the investments made in land and building.
In accordance with the provision of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises Development (MSMED) Act, 2006 the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) are classified in two Classes:
- Micro Manufacturing Enterprises: Investment less than Rs. 25 Lakhs.
- Small Manufacturing Enterprises: Investment between Rs. 25 lakh and Rs. 5 crores.
- Medium Manufacturing Enterprises: Investment between Rs. 5 crore and Rs. 10 crores.
- Micro Service Enterprises: Investment should not exceed Rs. 10 lakhs.
- Small Service Enterprises: Investment between Rs. 10 lakh and Rs. 2 crores.
- Medium Service Enterprises: Investment between Rs. 2 crore and Rs. 5 crores.
Benefits of MSME Registration
- Bank Loans (Collateral Free).
- Subsidy on Patent & TM Registration.
- Overdraft Interest Rate Exemption.
- Protection against Payment (Delayed Payments).
- Reimbursement of ISO certification charges.
- Industrial Promotion Subsidy Eligibility.
Required Details / Documents:
- Aadhar Number of Applicant.
- Mobile Number linked with Aadhar.
- PAN of Applicant.
- Email Address.
- Name of Firm / Company.
- Complete Address with Pin code.
- Bank Account No. & IFSC.
- Nature of Business.
- Persons employed.
- Investment (Plant & Machinery / Equipment’s).