Alpine is leader in providing consultancy services, helping clients across all industries address challenges in quality.
We give you best price option to pay in instalments & 100% payment Guarantee.
Get in touch in our Experts -
Kindly call Us: +91-9919497004 / 9719110227
Simply send this message for free advice.
One Stop solution for all need.
What we offer?
We provides complete solutions for LLP consultancy services as follows:
- Dissolve / Wind-up.
- End-to-end compliance solutions.
What we do?
Our process for LLP Formation are as follows:
- Formation Consultation.
- Filing of E Forms.
- Drafting of LLP Deed.
- DPINs (Designated Partner Identification Number).
- DSCs (Digital Signature Certificate).
- Incorporation certificate issue by department.
What is LLP Registration?
Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) was introduced in India by way of the Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008. The basic premise behind the introduction of Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) is to provide a form of business entity that is simple to maintain while providing limited liability to the owners.
Limited liability partnership (LLP) is a form of business organization in India. LLP registration offers more advantages to business owners in comparison to the general partnership.
Documents Required for Registration:
- PAN Card of all Partners.
- Passport Size photograph.
- Address proof of all Partners.
- Passport (for NRI or foreign national).
- Electricity bill / Property tax receipt / Water bill / Landline bill.
- Landlord No-objection certificate (NOC).
- Rent Agreement (If rented property).
- Digital Signature Certificate
Benefits of Limited Liability Partnership.
- Low cost.
- Less compliance.
- Easy to Manage & Run.
- Easy to Dissolve OR Wind-up.
- Less Government Intervention.