Alpine is leader in providing consultancy services, helping clients across all industries address challenges in quality.
We give you best price option to pay in instalments & 100% payment Guarantee.
Get in touch in our Experts -
Kindly call Us: +91-9919497004 / 9719110227
Simply send this message for free advice.
One Stop solution for all need.
Food Safety Management System
ISO 22000:2018 is an internationally-recognized standard for food safety ensuring that organizations have in place processes for undertaking safe and hygienic practices within their organization to minimize the risk of food related to diseases such as salmonella etc. ISO 22000:2018 is an international standard, designed to deal with the fundamentals of food safety management system and ensure safe food supply chains.
This standard deals the requirements for any organizations in the food chain to meet the compatible food safety management process. Also, include hazard analysis and critical control points (HACCP), improved communication with suppliers, customers and consumers for continual improvement and updating of the management system. Enhance communication on food safety issues to help raise standards of food safety, to prevent food communication and ensure the quality of the product.
ISO 22000:2018 Increasing consumer demand for safe food has led many companies to develop both food quality and safety management systems, based on the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
Advantage of ISO 22000:2018
- Internationally recognized standard.
- Provide a more logical and structured approach to food safety management.
- Gain easier access to global markets.
- ISO 22000 tackles key issues in the food supply chain, each contributing to an organization’s ongoing business performance in relation to food safety management.
- Clear communication across the entire supply chain.
- Traceability–identification of an organization’s impact on food safety within the supply chain.
- Legal compliance.
- Cost reduction due to a more efficient system.
- Smooth conversion from existing food safety certifications.
- Continuous improved business performance in line with the ISO 22000 food safety policy and objectives.
More Specific Advantage
- Control/reduction of food safety hazards.
- Customer satisfaction.
- Management of food safety risks.