Alpine is leader in providing consultancy services, helping clients across all industries address challenges in quality.
We give you best price option to pay in instalments & 100% payment Guarantee.
Get in touch in our Experts -
Kindly call Us: +91-9919497004 / 9719110227
Simply send this message for free advice.
One Stop solution for all need.
What we offer?
We provides complete solutions for FSSAI consultancy services as follows:
- Correction in existing Registration.
- Cancellation of Registration.
- System implementation & documentation.
- End-to-end compliance solutions.
What we do?
Our process for FSSAI Registration / Licence as follows:
- Eligibility Consultation to start application filing.
- Preparation of documents required for registration.
- Filing of Application.
- Delivery of fee receipt paid to department.
- Tracking the status of Application.
- Reply of Edit / Correction raised by department.
- Delivery of registration certificate issued by department.
Why need FSSAI Licence?
FSSAI License is required for all type of food businesses like Manufacturing, Processing, Catering, Hotel, Transporter, Packaging, Storage, Distribution, Export / Import and retail sale of food products in India or outside India.
FSSAI Registration or license is mandatory for all FBO before starting a food business.
Types of FSSAI License?
There are three Types of FSSAI / Food Licence.
- FSSAI Basic License: Applicable for Business having Turnover upto Rs. 12 Lakhs.
- FSSAI State License: Applicable for Business having Turnover from Rs. 12 Lakhs to Rs. 20 Crores.
- FSSAI Central License: Applicable for Business having Turnover above Rs. 20 Crore and Business doing import and export of Food goods.
Documents Required for Licence:
Different sets of documents will be required for Licence depending upon the type of Licence like Basic, State & Central Licence. However, there are a number of basic documents which are needed for Fssai Basic Licence are mentioned as follows:
- PAN Card of the Business / Applicant.
- Aadhar Number (optional)
- Valid Mobile Number & Email Address.
- Incorporation Certificate / Proof of Business Registration
- Proof of Place of business like Electricity / Water / Landline Bill or Rent agreement.
- NOC from the landlord of the place of business.
- NOC of Father if Parental.
- Bank account statement / cancelled cheque for details.
- Authorized Signatory, (in case of partnership firm) such as a list of partners with address proof and identity proof.
- In case of a Company, list of Directors with their address proof and identity proof.
- Passport size of Proprietor / Partner / Director.